Model: T-16000M FCS
About the Thrustmaster T.1600M FCS
The Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS is the perfect joystick for any gamer! It’s fully ambidextrous, so it’s great for both lefties and righties. It has 16 action buttons with “braille-style physical button identification,” which makes it easy to find what you need without having to look down at your controller. Plus, it has 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the Stick that provide accurate precision control of 4 independent axes – including twist rudder controlled by rotating the stick itself!
H.E.A.R.T. HALLEFFECT ACCURATE TECHNOLOGY™ is the name of the new technology developed by Thrustmaster in their latest joystick, the T.16000M FCS HOTAS. Thrustmaster's latest technology relies on 3D Hall Effect magnetic sensors to provide precision levels 256 times greater than most current systems, allowing over 16,000 different values on each axis – i.e. over 268 million different values spread out over the joystick's various directions!
The T.16000 M's technology also offers an additional benefit: by removing all friction from the device, it removes any risk of mechanical wear, thus guaranteeing consistent precision in time. The joystick's precision is once again enhanced by the absence of dead zones, as evidenced by the green backlighting that illuminates as soon as the stick is moved. The 2.8 mm diameter helical spring offers firm control and allows linear and smooth actions, enabling users to maintain a consistent course, free from sudden corrections or control losses.
This joystick also comes with a wide hand rest that reduces stress on your hands while playing games. The ideal setup for your upcoming gaming session.
Thrustmaster T.1600M FCS details
- Fully ambidextrous joystick!
- 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
- Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.t* Hall Effect accurate technology! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the Stick (*us patent: Us08471815)
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the Stick)
- 14 action buttons + 8-way POV hat: two 4-Way switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position Slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way point of view hat switch. Wide hand rest for reduced stress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.